Table of Contents
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
We collect your email address if you sign up for our newsletter, and no other identifiable information about you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with your email address when and if you sign up for our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
Your email address is only used to send you our newsletter. It is not passed to any other parties except for this purpose.
Your email address is passed to our partner Mailerlite for this purpose and this purpose only. They will never sell your details to anyone else, or contact you directly.
How do we store your data?
Your email address is securely stored on Mailerlite’s servers. The account is secured with two-factor authentication (2FA).
We keep your details as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter. If you unsubscribe we may keep your email address on file for a period of up to six months so you will not need to reconfirm it if you decide to resubscribe.
Once this period expires we will purge your data from Mailerlite’s servers permanently.
We will never share your data with any other companies for any purpose. Any marketing information will come directly from us.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. A link to unsubscribe will be provided in every newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request we provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.